Irish Castle-Trim
You know, we really need to stop saying lolz, or so Shona tells me, and she knows her stuff, I guess. When Julia and I were coming back from Brasil, we were like yeah lolz lolz, he is so são paulo(gay), vai se fuder(go fuck yourself) etc. etc. We thought we were so cool with all our hip private joke slang. I kinda realised we were not so cool when we arrived in the airport and in the next couple of days, not only did people not get lolz, but I realised what massive losers we had become by saying it. And you know we could've overcome that sad period in the life of our vocabularies and started saying something really indie like, well, I don't know what hipsters say, I think they're not allowed to laugh, only snigger I guess. But whatever, instead of completing some transformation to become street-worthy with our words, we just converted all our immeadiate friends, and then we embarrassed ourselves, but because we were all doing it, it was OKAY. But now that I'm on my own here, and I am sure as hell not going to be able to get my granny to say lol, I have again become soo, um, six years ago with my lolz.
Anyway I found this pretty lolz;
I met an Irish shaman
p.s. Remember I got my ear done a while before I left, and like they were all like YOU MUST BATHE IT TWICE A DAY FOR TEN MINUTES IN SALINE SOLUTION AT A NINETY DEGREE ANGLE WITH 3.75% SALINITY, or wotevs, yeah well, I thought it was healing and stuff, and like I did bathe it sometimes, and I wasn't that bad, like come on I couldve been worse! Anyhoo, now it is sort of excreting weird yellowy pus that smells really really bad. Like the smell follows me, it's probably the reason why I do not have 321983748 irish friends already. or whatever. what should i do??
No comments:
Post a Comment